Drummond AS2 Certification now in 10th year
June 15, 2010 – Austin TX. Drummond Group Inc., the trusted interoperability test lab, today announced that it has completed the AS2 Interoperability Certification (AS21Q10) with 19 leading products from around the globe. This test marks the tenth year of Drummond Group’s AS2 test and certification. AS2 messaging continues to be the messaging standard of choice for Fortune 1000 B2B users to connect, deliver, and reply to data securely and reliably over the Internet.
In the AS2 first quarter 2010 (1Q10) test round, 19 software products from U.S. and internationally-based companies successfully passed interoperability testing for AS2 specifications. Leading companies whose products passed include: Axway, Boomi, Cleo Communications, EXTOL International, Inc., HP, IBM, Inovis, a GXS company, /n software inc., nuBridges Inc., SEEBURGER AG, Starbucks Coffee Company, Sterling Commerce, and TIBCO Software Inc.
“During the past ten years, Drummond Group has become a leader in interoperability testing in industries and standards around the globe and it all began with our work in AS2,” says Rik Drummond, CEO and Chief Scientist of Drummond Group. “We feel much gratitude to the AS2 software companies who have been with us over the past ten years, especially those who have been with us since the very beginning. We also appreciate our global user community who purchase these Drummond Certified(TM) products and benefit from these software companies’ hard work by saving implementation time and related costs. AS2 messaging continues to be the workhorse that carries the messages of big and small business.”
About Drummond Group Inc.
Drummond Group Inc. (DGI) is the trusted interoperability test lab which works with standards groups, software/firmware vendors and industry groups to drive adoption of standards by offering global interoperability, conformance testing and certification. DGI facilitates these testing services under association-branded certification programs and its own Drummond Certified(R) program. Founded in 1999, DGI also represents best-of-breed in strategic interoperability consulting recognizing the challenges of interoperability for industry over the product life cycle.
- DGI provides interoperability certification for M2M or business-to-business (B2B) standards which are used for the Fortune 500 financial information flow, representing billions of dollars per year. Cyber security of data transfer is critically tested.
- DGI manages the KANTARA INITIATIVE Global Interoperability Test Program for Identity information exchange for the US government and the other global leaders in identity.
- Drummond Certified(R) software and firmware is required in RFP’s around the globe to ensure seamless, secure, interoperable products which make implementation easy, thereby significantly reducing costs.
- DGI was recently awarded two Department of Energy stimulus funded Smart Grid demonstration projects. DGI’s role in both projects relates to the interoperability and certification of Smart Grid technology.
- DGI recently announced its intent to apply for Electronic Health Record (EHR) testing and certification.
For more information, visit http://www.drummondgroup.com/.