Drummond has an immediate need for a qualified test proctor for our Healthcare EHR Testing and Certification program. We are looking for passionate and self-motivated professionals to join our industry-leading team of healthcare compliance rock stars.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Administer certification tests for health IT products based on test methods and standards designated by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (HHS), Office of the National Coordinator (ONC), along with other healthcare compliance-related testing programs administered by Drummond.
- Conduct test events for health IT products using test scripts and industry-standard test tools to verify compliance.
- Manage client accounts and assist clients in understanding requirements as they prepare for the testing process.
- Provide on-going technical support to multiple clients through various communication methods including customer portal and conference calls.
- Deliver reports on progress and results of test executions.
- Collaborate with EHR Test Lab in analytical problem-solving and process improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, clinical/health informatics, or similar technical discipline
- CISSP, CISA, or CISM a bonus
- 5+ years work experience in health IT either developing health IT systems or administering deployed health IT systems
- Knowledge in health IT/health information exchange standards is preferred including HL7 standards (CCDA/CCD, QRDA) and Direct messaging protocol
- Understanding of HITECH and HIPAA-related privacy and security requirements
- Passion for testing quality
- Capable of completing testing deliverables accurately and on schedule
- Strong analytic and problem-solving skills
- Ability to successfully manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Comfortable with job autonomy and remote work environments
- Excellent communication skills – oral and written
- Strong customer service principles
This is a remote, Full-Time position.
Drummond Group offers comprehensive compliance, security, risk management, surveillance, and education services to healthcare, financial, and other regulated industries. We bring thought leadership, expertise, practical tools, and partnership to the compliance and assessment processes for our clients. At Drummond Group, enabling customers to feel secure about the ways in which they share their business’s sensitive and private data is our primary goal.
Drummond Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.