* Axway SecureTransport supported SHA-256, SHA-384 both inbound and outbound. SHA-512 was not supported.
** Like other test cases, Chunked Transfer Encoding (CTE) was tested outbound and inbound. Participants that only tested Chunked Transfer Encoding (CTE), as a Recipient (inbound), are indicated with an asterisk after CTE.
AS3 1Q17 Product List
AS3 (Applicability Standard 3) is the draft specification standard that enables vendor applications to communicate EDI (or other data such as XML) over the Internet using File Transfer Protocol (FTP).
AS3 is not the next version of AS2 as it offers its own unique features and provides security for the transport payload through digital signatures and data encryption. It also ensures reliable delivery through the use of receipts. AS3 only specifies how to transport data and not how to validate or process it. As with both AS1 and AS2, AS3 was developed as part of the IETF EDI-INT Work Group.
All of these standards have their own merits and uses in today’s marketplace. Adoption of one or more standards by a specific industry depends on utilizing the one that best suits that industry’s customer requirements.
AS4 4Q16 Product List
Drummond Group Disclaimer
- Products-with-version in each test round achieved interoperability certification as a group. Products-with-version listed in a given test round may not be interoperable with products listed in a different test round.
- No warranties are made for interoperability between products from two different lists or test rounds.
- For AS1, AS2 and AS3 testing, EDI/XML translation and mapping or any other payload processing features were NOT TESTED in certification tests as payload processing lies completely outside the scope of the AS1, AS2 and AS3 specification.
- Test cases included in Drummond Group’s test offerings are based on the original technical specifications of the respective standard and may include additional test cases that are recommended by industry groups which may or may not be part of the original technical specifications.
- Testing and certification, including all profiles, whether or not they are included in the original standard, should neither be construed as a guarantee of, or evidence of, acceptance by the end user, nor of market demand. Drummond Group makes no warranties nor assumes any liability for the participant’s interpretation.