Are you a resourceful and energetic go-getter with a passion for driving sales growth? The Drummond Group is actively growing our portfolio of compliance and information security services. Our corporate mission is to be our clients’ long-term, trusted compliance, risk, and security management advisors. Our remote workforce of experts in PCI, HITRUST, HIPAA, NIST, ISO 27001, GDPR, with portfolio capabilities for SOC, EPCS, and more are looking for the right team member to lead our sales initiatives and help us meet our growth goals. You will utilize various tools and techniques including: Marketing, Social Media, Cold calling, and Referrals. Additionally, you will build a high performance team and maximize the sales team’s performance, crafting sales plans and ensuring the execution of the plan as per the goals.
The Sales Director will lead a critical role in the company’s new growth strategy. A desire to support the company vision and expand market share through proven abilities to penetrate markets, design sales strategies and lead campaigns, see beyond walls and provide solutions, and lead through positive examples is required. The position will be responsible for collaborating with others to build internal teamwork. Ability to set and produce metrics and reporting that demonstrate results. International sales experience is preferred. This is a fast-paced position that will be highly visible to management to support new strategic initiatives. This is an excellent opportunity to get into an organization at an early phase.
Waiting on a year-end bonus? We’ll wait for you!
- Design sales campaigns and related efforts. Manage campaigns which may include social media, direct mail, email, phone, or other methods.
- Work with business unit leaders and marketing managers to understand strategy, goals, campaign strategies, and objectives to assist with meeting company goals.
- Cultivate and manage relationship with new and existing clients by ensuring regular communications and develop market penetration plans and execute client contact strategies.
- Build credibility with existing clients and gain market share, maintain / grow the pipeline as per organizational growth plans by driving the team.
- Design and implement metrics to demonstrate success of sales strategies and campaigns, and identify accountability (with some experimentation).
- Enforce CRM use
- Answer RFP’s, proposals, and conduct sales presentations
- Other duties as assigned and appropriate
- Ability to set a course for sales direction, identify issues, and course correct
- Ability to inspire a team to meet sales goals
- Outstanding management presence, communication skills, with the ability to build trust
- Experience selling value-based services for PCI, HITRUST, or other known framework is required.
- Team player with a consistently positive attitude
- Ability to adapt management vision into sales strategies
- Excellent organizational skills, including documentation and process orientation
- Agile and adaptable to frequently changing priorities
- Ability to attract, evaluate, and/or select and train new sales advisors and account managers.
- Provide ongoing training and mentoring for existing and experienced sales advisors and account managers.
- Proficient computer skills and experienced use of Outlook, SalesForce, and LinkedIn
- Energetic and highly motivated self-starter
- Ability to design partner programs
- College degree required
- Salary plus performance-based bonuses
- Full benefits package available
- Sales Director is expected to meet challenging sales targets and must be productive within 30 days of starting.
This is a remote, Full-Time position.
Drummond Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, disability, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items