Recently CMS updated their reporting requirements in the CMS Medicare IPPS Final Rule and the CMS Medicare PFS Proposed Rule. Learn how that will affect your ONC health IT certified product and what steps you need to take to comply with those requirements.
- What these CMS changes mean for your certified product
- How to maintain certification compliance: retesting and attestations
- ONC Test Procedures updates that impact all certified products
- Overview of 2015 Edition Test and Certification Program
- EPCS Certifications Requirements Final Rule: CMS Medicare and Medicaid 2019 Hospital IPPS and LTCH [CMS-1694-F]
- Proposed Rule: CMS Medicare and Medicaid Promoting Interoperability [CMS-1693-P]
to Watch our Video Update or to Download the New CMS Reporting Requirements PDF
Disclaimer: We want to clarify a comment made during this webinar regarding certified vendors supporting eligible hospitals affected by the recent CMS changes. While we anticipate testing activities may begin as early as Q1 2019, this is not a deadline nor a requirement. We encourage vendors to continue to monitor CMS for updated specifications release and plan implementing changes according to timelines based on client needs. We will update our quarterly attestation message as new information becomes available.